You can find out more here
We want you to feel secure when you make your investments. Therefore, we need to be assured that you have the knowledge, experience and information necessary to understand the risk involved in trading in the financial instruments that you are interested in. It is important that you receive and understand the following information:
Agreements, terms and conditions and policies
- Agreement - trading in financial instruments and currencies (pdf)Opens in a new window which includes Handelsbanken’s documents on how we execute the orders that you place with us.
- Principles order executionOpens in a new window
- Terms and conditions - Handelsbanken's non complex mutual fundsOpens in a new window
Regulations – securities trading
- Information before trading
- Policy for ethical standards in the Handelsbanken groupOpens in a new window
- Execution venues
More information can be found at The Swedish Securities Dealers AssociationOpens in a new window
Financial instruments is a collective term for funds, derivatives, money market instruments and transferable securities such as equities, certificates and bonds.